Thursday, June 9, 2011

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL

Apple iPod classic 160 GB Black (7th Generation) NEWEST MODELThere are lots of improvements in the 7th generation comparing it to the 5th, although I think most of them were introduced with the 6th Gen. The whole Cover Flow/Genius capabilities are definetly an improvement to the earlier application. The games are a pleasant bonus. I have only had it for days, but I can already see that I like the new interface much more.

And the disk space, I mean, WOW! The ipod is fundamentally the same size as my 30 Gb, but it is capacity is over three times bigger. I am an avid music fan, have tons of music, and my musical taste ranges from ambient to heavy metal, but I think it is going to be a long time before I fill this up. I think this is the best feature of this iPod, and by itself, the reason you ought to buy it.


But then, why did I give it three stars? I wanted three.5 stars, but Amazon doesn't let me do that.

There's also video capabilities, which have always been a and, and some other stuff, but I didn't see a major difference from the earlier versions.

Related Product :

   

No comments:

Post a Comment